Telecom Sales Account Officer
The Telecom Sales Account Officer is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation to sales completion and customer satisfaction monitoring. Among their responsibilities is to submit sales projection, implement sales plans which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the sales area. Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term goals in line with company mission and values.
KEY ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Reports directly to : Telecom Sales / Division Head or whoever the company assigns to manage the team
Coordinates with : Telecom Sales / Division Head or whoever the company assigns to manage the team
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Significantly increase sales of the division, introduce new clients, and contribute in the delivery of the division’s annual revenue target
2. Present effectively the products of the company to clients, customers, associations, etc.
3. Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners and other potential clients
4. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
5. Assist in the implementation of company sales plans, create and conduct effective proposal presentations that identify the prospect’s business problems, the effects of the problems and the solution to the prospect’s problems with the use of the Telecommunication equipment that the company offers
6. Ensures that clients’ concerns are attended to at the shortest or most reasonable time
7. Represent the company to the client in a respectable and positive manner
8. Verify needs of clients for upgrades and new sale opportunities
9. Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time as Management may in its discretion and exercise of prerogative