A family-owned business that started in 1946 with the first Delgado brother, Antonio Delgado and later his brothers Francisco and Jose Delgado.
This would begin a company whose specialty was not merely logistics and port operations but the DRIVE TO BRING INNOVATION to the Philippines.
• The CALTEX FLOATING STATION, the first of its kind in the country, bringing port supplies to ships.
• The first to mechanize the PORT SYSTEM OF MANILA.
• The first to introduce and implement the use of the SHIPPING CONTAINER in the Philippines.
• The first five-star hotel in the Philippines, the MANILA HILTON.
• First TOTAL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY (land, air, and sea) in the Philippines.
• A LEADING JOINT VENTURE with the world’s largest logistics provider, United Parcel Service (UPS).
• First company internationally to develop a DIRECT-TO-OWNER VISA COURIER SERVICES for the US embassy.
• LARGEST EQUIPMENT LEASING COMPANY in the Philippines.
For almost seventy years Delgado Brothers have maintained its STRONG COMMITMENT TO THE BETTERMENT OF THE PHILIPPINES and the Filipinos.