This Event has been already started.
Are you an innovative technology-oriented startup in the Philippines? This is your chance to win a trip to the capital of the startup nation of Israel to participate at the Start Haifa event in December! The Israel Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines and the Embassy of Israel are bringing PITCH HAIFA to the Philippines!
1. We are looking for technology- oriented startups which are:
- Software- based (mobile, web, IoT) & focusing on either Digital Health, Public Transportation or Urban Cyber Technologies
- Pre-seed/ seed stage
- Live product/ service and traction
- Aspiring to increase the role of young entrepreneurs in the start-up ecosystem, priority will be given to founders in the 23-35 age group
3. An initial screening will be held and the five (5) best shortlisted candidates will be notified by October 19, Thursday to present at Pitch Haifa on October 24, Wednesday (venue: TBA).
4. Shortlisted candidates will be given 5 minutes to pitch and present to the panel of judges. The judges will be given another 5 minutes for their questions.
5. One winning startup will be announced. One representative of the winning startup will travel to Israel to participate at the Start HAIFA event on December 2-7, 2018 in Haifa, Israel. Airfare, accommodation, and tours will be covered.
Summary of activities:
Call for innovations! Pitch your startup for a chance to win a trip to Israel for the START HAIFA event this December!
October 15, Monday: Deadline of submission for pitch competition
October 19, Friday: Top 5 shortlisted startups will be informed.
October 24, Wednesday: PITCH HAIFA (time and venue to be announced). Top 5 shortlisted startups will be called to pitch. One winning startup will be announced.
December 2-7, 2018 START HAIFA (Haifa, Israel). The winning startup will participate.
For inquiries, please contact the ICCP Secretariat at 856-3786 local 129 or 0917-869-3731 or email [email protected]
*The representative must have a passport with validity of at least 6 months on the date of travel.