Dayanan International Business Consultancy Services Inc.
From business registration to accounting, payroll, and visa processing in the Philippines, Dayanan Business Consultancy will assist you. Dayanan has a pool of professionals who studied and mastered all areas of managing a business so you are sure that you are in good and excellent hands.
- Distributors of Hotel and Hospital Supplies and Equipment.
- Third party Certificate of Product Registration (CPR) with the Philippines FDA
Dayanan Business Consulting is managed by Gemma Dayanan who has years of experience in expediting red tape and bureaucracy. Certified Payroll Professional – National Institute of Accounting Technicians and the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals.
Gemma is assisted by:
– David Elefant a 22 year Philippines business veteran. David’s experience ranges from telecommunications to construction supplies.
– Jake C. Gacus a CPA since 1996 with experience in preliminary evaluation of internal computer risk management and audit, compliance and substantive testing procedures and preparation and organization of financial statements and income tax returns, and government procurement.
– Rafael S. Agulto CPA with 35 years of excellent accounting.
– Marnly R. Robillo Accountant – Certified Payroll Professional, National Institute of Accounting Technicians and the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
– Roselle R. Salesa: Accountant
– Cora G. Melendres Bookkeeper
– Adelyn D. Tabacon: Accredited Visa Specialist
– Carter B. Mendoza: Business Permit Licensing, SEC Registration
– Raul Amacan: Business Permit Licensing: Accredited Visa Specialist
– Michelle S. Moreno: Licensed Pharmacist: FDA Registration Specialist
– Paulo F. Marquez: Sales and Marketing of Hotel & Supplies