Director Asia Division Of Tahal Group
Ronen Mor is the Director Business Development at the Asia Division, TAHAL Group. His role in Tahal includes exploring and leveraging market potential while providing creative solutions in building sustainable local partnerships per country/ region/ projects. Structure projects assure execution feasibility, financing, marketing, etc.
Previous experience in a variety of positions:
• VP Sales & Business Development at Agro EPC Company.
• VP Industry at Entrepreneurship Company with worldwide activity: in charge of International trading, industrial projects
• General Manager of Tomer Investments Industry and Agriculture – PRINIR (HADAS 1987): Board member for business development and international trading.
Built a 20,000 sqm state of the art food processing factory with seasonal capacity of 70,000 tons tomatoes in Kazakhstan
• Head of Product Management Division and Head of the Life Sciences at Mercury Ltd.( Israeli representative of MERK Kgaa):
• M.B.A from the Ben-Gurion University.
B.Sc. (Honors) from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem (Cornell University syllabus)