According to the Bilateral Agreement between the State of Israel and the Republic of the Philippines, Filipinos do not need a tourist visa prior to departure for Israel. All visitors will be interviewed at the Port of Entry. After having sufficiently answered the questions of the immigration officer, a visa will be issued prior to entry.
Visitors are advised to have the following documents:
- Confirmed round trip ticket with onward flight.
- Philippine passports must be valid for more than six months after the intended date of return
- Sufficient pocket money worth at least US$2,000 (cash or travellers cheque).
- Confirmed hotel reservation before departure.
- A letter of invitation from the sponsoring establishment or tourist agency (if applicable)
NOTE: None of the above requirements can guarantee your entry to Israel.
Embassy of Israel in the Philippines
Address: 10th and 11th Floors, Avecshares Center, 1132 University Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Tel: 63 2 8839500
Fax: 63 2 8839555
Monday to Thursday 0800 – 1630
Philippine Embassy in Israel
Address: Rehov Bnei Dan 18, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260
Sundays to Thursdays, 0800 – 1630 (no noon break)
Closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and Philippine and Israel-declared holidays