The Israel Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ICCP) held the induction ceremony of its 2018 Board of Directors during the recent Flavors of Israel at Dusit Thani Makati. Before more than 200 guests, the following directors formally took their oaths:
• Itamar Gero, Founder & CEO of Truelogic Online Solutions, one of the largest and fastest- growing digital marketing companies in the Philippines
• Haim Katzav, Business Development Director of Ideacademy, Inc.
• Nancy Catan, VP for Admin and Finance of MAPECON Philippines, a leading pest control provider in the country
• David Elefant, Director of Dayanan International Business Consultancy Services Inc., a business consultancy company
• Sagiv Massad, Technology and Cyber Security Director of Business Profiles, a security consultancy firm specializing in Enterprise-Wide Risk Management and Corporate Business Security
• Yoray Ofek Levin of CCW Transconnection Asia, a global leader in sales BPO and support services, and
• Yuval Mann, President and CEO of BeautiFeel Inc./VAL-YOU Philippines Inc., a cosmetic and beauty care company
These directors were all re-elected and will continue to maintain their posts. Meanwhile, two newly elected directors join them this year:
• Arsenio Barcelona, President of Harbest Agribusiness Corporation, an agri-tech company for short-term, high-value commercial crop production, and
• Natalie Bueno Maharaban, Owner of Nat.works, a provider of professional services in application life-cycle and configuration management
“I am looking forward to great things wherein we can further increase the bilateral trade between Israel and the Philippines. Every person that we put up to this station should have this mission, and this mission is very easy to reach when we have the two nations continuing to support one another,” ICCP President Gero said.
The ICCP is a private, independent and non-profit organization whose mission is to encourage business-to-business networking within the Philippines and bilateral trade between the Philippines and Israel.