Rajah Travel Corporation, a member of the Israel Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ICCP), is a Filipino-owned company with over 40 years of experience in the travel industry. It has 250 employees trained to give clients the best experience in travel and leisure. Tourists receive professional and reliable service with the company’s full accreditations from the Philippine Department of Tourism and BSP/IATA.
The Rajah Travel brand is all about giving travelers the trip that they want. The company encourages clients to live the firm’s brand of adventure, whether they are going to a local destination or traveling elsewhere around the world.
Rajah Travel Corp. provides tours to domestic and international destinations in Asia Pacific, Europe, and North and South America. They cover every prime destination, including:
- The watering holes of Linyanti Wildlife Reserve in Botswana, where all manner of wildlife gather (like a scene out of The Lion King movie);
- The top of the world in Iceland, shaped by volcanoes and tectonic shifting, where some of the best views are;
- The subtropical city of Brisbane in Queensland, the gateway to many attractions down under; and
- The unspoiled nature of Hokkaido, which is arguably the perfect place for relaxation
Rajah offers cruises from the world’s most popular cruise companies, such as Uniworld Boutique River Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Star Cruises and Silversea. Star Cruises is the most popular in Asia and serves routes around Asia. Norwegian Cruise Line, Silversea, and Uniworld serve routes in Europe, Asia, New Zealand, Alaska, South America, and the Bahamas.
Touring specific destinations – or entire continents – is simple with Rajah’s tour packages and tailor-made travel itineraries. Clients, for instance, can experience the best of southern New Zealand, from Lake Ohau to Queenstown to Christchurch.
By partnering with Insight Vacations premium escorted tours, you’ll be given their world-class “Signature Experience” with their most luxurious destinations, accommodations, and encounters. From entering the Vatican Museums to see Michelangelo’s ceiling in the Sistine Chapel, being the select few to admire the famous Bramante Staircase and to ascend the Eiffel tower by a VIP lane to enjoy the glorious panoramic view.
And for the millennials, Contiki, which promises travel with no regrets, offers a distinct take on some of the world’s most celebrated destinations for travelers aged 18 to 35. They cater to the various traveler styles; from camping to easy-paced itineraries, turning the entire world into the millennial’s playground.
They can also cruise for four days to the Cycladic islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Rhodes, and Patmos, as well as request a short stop in Kusadasi on the Turkish coast, all beginning and ending in Athens.
Moreover, in one of the amazing options of the company, travelers can go through an incredible seven-country experience in 15 days, taking in the best sights the Balkans has to offer. Whether it’s exploring the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, partying until the early hours in Belgrade, or strolling around the historic spots of Sarajevo, this trip provides something for everyone.
Rajah handles other extensive travel solutions, such as
- Corporate Travel Management
- Airline Reservations and Ticketing
- International Tour Packages, Wholesaling & Retailing
- Philippine Tour Packages, Wholesaling & Retailing
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions (MICE)
- Event Management
- International and Local Group Travel
- Passport and Visa processing
- Other Documentation Services
Rajah has collected quite a number of awards and accolades that solidify their status as one of the Philippines’ best travel agencies. It received:
- TTG Travel Awards’ Best Travel Agency Award, Philippines, for eight non-consecutive years;
- Multiple Airline Top Producer awards by KLM, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific; and
- GDS Awards’ Amadeus Excellence and Outstanding Performance in Business Travel, the Amadeus People Developer Award, and the Travelport – Top Producing Agents Award.
Rajah Travel Corporation is located on the 3rd Floor of 331 Building Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City, Philippines. For more information about their tour packages and services, check their website at https://rajahtravel.com or email [email protected]. You may also contact +63 (02) 894 0886.